This section presents those organizations which have competence on continental water issues.
- First, there is a description of the competence allocation on water issues in Spain between National and Regional Governments, according to the Spanish Constitution.
- The Hydrographical Basin is the basic entity of management. In these pages you will find information about the different Basin Councils: classification, structure, functions, competences, contact information…
- Using the left menu you can browse the different organizations related to water management:
- National Government with its public bodies (autonomous institutions and public firms)
- Regional Governments with its public bodies (autonomous institutions and public firms)
- Local Government
- User Associations
- International Organizations
- Professional societies, foundations, and similar organizations
- Education, Research and Development organizations
- Libraries and documentation centres
- Museums about water